.posthidden {display:none} .postshown {display:inline} By His Own Hand. . .: a list of thankfulness

11/25/2010

a list of thankfulness

Coming up with this is harder than it looks (well, to make it a legit list anyway)! And double points for alliteration :)

Apples
Brotherhood of believers
Challah
Dancing (I really shouldn't have joined a Baptist church. . . hah)
Ellipses (I used five sets in this entry alone, and I didn't even have complete sentences!)
Forgiveness of and freedom from sin
Golden Grahams (see previous entry)
Harpsichords (maybe someday. . . when I win the lottery and have a house with a music wing. . . I'll get myself a Steinway and a harpsichord. . . someday)
Insurance (car, health, renter's, whatever!)
Jokes
Kids (both the big ones and the little ones)
Love
Music
Notation software (i.e. Sibelius, but something more important needs the "S" slot in this list)
Ovens
Parchment paper
Quiet times
Romans (the book of, that is)
Sunday School class
Tea
Uganda (otherwise we wouldn't be able to sponsor Patrick!)
Vacuum cleaners (though I don't use mine enough. . .)
Washing machines
Xylophones (and that's actually legitimate!)
Yeast (VERY important for baking challah)
Zeal

Happy Thanksgiving! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment