.posthidden {display:none} .postshown {display:inline} By His Own Hand. . .: gross

4/17/2011

gross

I still need to do a real update, but, well, when you wake up at 5 AM to this-




-CRAWLING INSIDE YOUR EAR CANAL. . . . well, the story writes itself, no?

At first I thought it was just a clump of ear wax that had detached itself from the walls of my ear canal (which, usually I think it's something crawling and it turns out to be ear wax. . . ironic?). Then I thought maybe it was a little spider, but I must have squashed it, so I put my head back down. But then I hear movement. Little scratchy movement. I sat up quick, but then I figured that I just heard my own legs and was being hypersensitive to the whole situation. Once more, I laid back down, and then I FELT it. So I went to the bathroom and started hitting the right side of my head while holding my left side over the sink.

And then it popped out. And I took a picture. And then I flushed it down the toilet.



Things that make you go, "buhhhhhhhh" for $500, Alex.

No comments:

Post a Comment