.posthidden {display:none} .postshown {display:inline} By His Own Hand. . .: 2012!

1/02/2012

2012!

OK. . . so. . . it's been awhile.

A LONG while.

I don't have time at the moment for neither profundities nor small talk, but one of my NYR for 2012 is to get online once a week to be on facebook and to write something here. No, I don't know if I'm counting this entry or not. On the one side, there are so many things to write about, but at the same time I know new things will continue to come up. So I guess when I have the chance I will reflect on the past five months of blogging silence, but it is my hope that I will get back into this in a more relevant/day-to-day and week-to-week style that I was doing before. Probably this will not become a book review for quite some time, since I still have two incomplete books. Maybe I will get ambitious and accomplish it someday.

But for now, let's put some of the craziness of 2011 behind and focus on the year ahead. I have an interview tomorrow and God has been providing like crazy (well, no, He's been providing the same way He always does and always will, but I become more keenly aware of it when I'm not caught up so much inside my own head with emotional reactions to outside circumstances) and, to put it in simplest terms, I am excited about it.

I will write more later, but it's far too nice and with only a couple days of vacation left, I'm gonna go take advantage of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment