.posthidden {display:none} .postshown {display:inline} By His Own Hand. . .: Spring has sprung

1/19/2018

Spring has sprung

It may be LESS THAN 40 DEGREES OUTSIDE (!!!! actually I don't hate it, it's just odd), but for me, spring has definitely began.  That special time of year where I work basically every day.  Part of it is because I like to stay busy.  Part of it is choice/figuring out life, because I know while I will make lots of money in the spring, I will not make very much money in the summer, and so, like the coke-induced nut gathering of the squirrels, I'm preparing my stock.

So mostly I am writing this to remind myself to keep margin, to make time for important things and not give up habits that I've been developing for the past few weeks, to breathe, to look for God opportunities, but mostly, to not complain.  I literally get to go around and make music for a living (LIVE!!!!), and while it's not always the most amazing thing, it certainly isn't a bad thing.

I just have to remember that, when I look at my calendar and see that I don't have a day off for several weeks in a row. . . I did it to myself.  And this has been the norm for the past couple of years.  I'm just not mentally ready for it. . . or rather, I am almost ready for it, but it kind of snuck up on me.

I'm just rambling. . . mostly because I need to go to bed, but I also am getting off the show high so I'm not going to be able to sleep for a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment