.posthidden {display:none} .postshown {display:inline} By His Own Hand. . .: He is RISEN!

4/04/2010

He is RISEN!

So, I guess I didn't get to this. Ooooops.

Actually, I didn't get a lot done that I meant to. I didn't get my oil changed, I didn't write music, I didn't talk to the mortgage guy, I didn't work out (minus tennis and walking around the parks), I didn't do any reading, I didn't bake.

But you know what?

I had an AWESOME break. I think for the first time, I actually want my break to continue. I'm OK with going back to school, but I'm not like. . . itching to get back. I've relaxed, I've spent quality time with people, I've spent significant time outside (in the beautiful Florida weather, which will get nasty all too soon, or so I'm told), I've practiced organ, I've eaten out (too much, maybe haha), I've spent all day (and night. . .) playing flash games online. . . it really has been fantastic.

One thing I've discovered about myself; although I have many introverted qualities, I still prefer at least the presence of others around. Even if I'm not interacting with them, there's something comforting about there being someone else that you know only a few feet away from you (even if they be in a different room). Part of that has to do with spiritual warfare. . . I'll expand someday soon.

Kind of like how I'm going to finish the Lucado entries sometime soon. . . .

For now, I'm off to finish laundry. I'll read and blog. . . soon.

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear your spring break went well. Hope you had a great Easter! This past week has been so nice in the mitten. Warm enough to open up the windows and let the fresh air in, so nice!

    ReplyDelete