.posthidden {display:none} .postshown {display:inline} By His Own Hand. . .: eclipse

12/21/2010

eclipse

Just a jumble of thoughts before I go to bed again (I slept from 11:30-2 and woke up to go watch the eclipse- many layers and two blankets later, I'm back inside my warm apartment). I think the most amazing part of the eclipse is realizing that the thing that is causing the eclipse is the very planet that you are standing on. I don't know what else you need to know to make you realize how small you are in comparison to the whole universe. And down here, in C. Fla, the air was quite clear, so you could see ALL the stars as well. Just. . . amazing. Amazing. More amazing is the fact that God cares about each one of us, no matter how small we may feel. He is big enough for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment