.posthidden {display:none} .postshown {display:inline} By His Own Hand. . .: a bit of explanation. . .

8/07/2010

a bit of explanation. . .

So, if you came here seeking entries about Student Life Camp and found a mess of "UNFINISHED" entries, well, you didn't go to the wrong page (btw, here are the camp entries: Part 1, Part 2). When I started this blog in January, I wanted to use it as a place to do some book studies and reflect and share what I was learning. I did the Purpose Driven Life first, and then started doing Max Lucado's "He Chose the Nails", but then I got really really busy, so that went to the back burner. I do plan on getting back to that, but because I didn't find a format that was working, it was difficult (I have one now, because there's a study guide in the back). So anyway, a couple weeks ago I decided to get back into blogging by using Tom Holladay's "The Relationship Principles of Jesus" to jump start me back into blogging regularly. However, with the trip to camp, I'm a little behind. . . hence the unfinished entries. I'll keep going forward and catch up as I have time, and I'll try and alert in my entries when I'm catching up (if I remember to). If you just look to the side tab and see the "UNFINISHED" go away, that's when you know I've done the entry for that day. Thankfully I did write out entries almost every day at camp, I just have to transfer them from paper to digital.

So that's my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment