.posthidden {display:none} .postshown {display:inline} By His Own Hand. . .: I haven't forgotten about this!

3/13/2010

I haven't forgotten about this!

I've just been very busy in my own personal study of things. I can't say when I'll get back into a regular circuit here, but I'm OK with it, because there have been some very eye-opening and amazing things revealed to me in the past couple weeks. It all seems like a blur, partially because I've been living day to day a lot, and partially I think because of FCAT season and all the craziness with the schedules and such. I know I've got a lot on my plate and a lot on my mind, and I just need time to sort through it all. I don't know if I need some time "away" or time spent doing something "different" (meaning doing something I don't do very often) or just plain "time", but it's not all a bad thing by any means. I just feel like my brain and my heart are packed full of all this knowledge, and I desire to figure out where it all fits into life before I explode!

It's very late, so I'm going to go to bed, considering we lose an hour tonight. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment