.posthidden {display:none} .postshown {display:inline} By His Own Hand. . .: informative article

9/15/2010

informative article

This article is lengthy but well worth the read. I found it on facebook via Dennis Jernigan and though I will probably one day make reference to it via Facebook, at the moment I don't feel like taking the potential onslaught of negative responses I would expect to get from some of the people I went to school with.

Why the negative responses? Well, it's an article about pro-gay theology in the church and why it's incorrect. Very detailed, Scripture based, and (most importantly) not a "gay bashing" stance. Take the time to check it out if you're interested.

. . . you know what? I changed my mind. I am going to post it on Facebook. Commitment, right? But I'll also leave it here too.

No comments:

Post a Comment