.posthidden {display:none} .postshown {display:inline} By His Own Hand. . .: Planning to sin

9/13/2011

Planning to sin

It's been a long week, and it's only Tuesday night. So I'm going to be concise and get to the point so that I can get to bed.

I was at school late today for Open House, and ended up leaving about 15 minutes later than planned, which would be fine if not for the rehearsal I was already doomed to be late to in Sanford tonight. So I start my trek down 17, figuring out where I can cut corners and how fast I can reasonably go but still be safe, and my inner monologue hears this question:

"Is it part of God's plan for you to sin tonight?"

I was taken aback. That's the most extreme version of WWJD I have ever heard.

Moral if the story: I didn't speed, and everything worked out great.

So. . . is it part of God's plan for you to sin?


There's much more to say, but there are also children to teach tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment