.posthidden {display:none} .postshown {display:inline} By His Own Hand. . .: Some days suck

2/15/2020

Some days suck

And that’s that.

I’m sure it didn’t help that I was awake every hour or so, which I’m somewhat used to at this point.  But waking up with “let’s not have her dead anymore” is not very helpful.  Getting out of bed was difficult, and unfortunate with a day that started at 9 AM.  The first half of the day was very busy with S&E, and then I ran and did recordings and finished up S&E, trying my best to not be annoyed but failing.

It was the kind of day where I wish I had a scarlet W emblazoned on me, so that people didn’t have to ask to understand but also would judge with the right approach.

I’d love to put something uplifting but I’m still spiraling that this should have been a six year anniversary and we didn’t even get one whole year of marriage.


1 comment:

  1. I can't possibly pretend to know how you feel, but I am sending love and saying a prayer for fewer days that suck.

    ReplyDelete