.posthidden {display:none} .postshown {display:inline} By His Own Hand. . .: Did I mention I'm exhausted?

2/18/2010

Did I mention I'm exhausted?

And tomorrow I have a full, full day. Get to school, put out fires, grade papers, teach two classes, go to Pierson Elementary to talk to the last crop of 5th graders, back to teach another two classes, off to McInnis for two periods of 5th grade, then back to Taylor for after school band.

No complaints here, because I'm so happy I am able to visit my potential 6th grade band members. But I will be dead tired tomorrow afternoon.

Moral of the story: probably no significant update until Saturday sometime.

God is still good, though! And next week is much less busy (I think. . . I can't even get my mind past 4 PM tomorrow right now, and I don't need to).

No comments:

Post a Comment