.posthidden {display:none} .postshown {display:inline} By His Own Hand. . .: Year-in-Review: 2010 and NYRs

1/01/2011

Year-in-Review: 2010 and NYRs

Instead of copying and pasting full entries, I'm just going to put links that summarize each month of this past year.

January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

And some New Year's Resolutions! In no particular order. . .

-Make time for a daily devotional each night. Even in the really busy times, it is not fair for me to make excuses and avoid taking another 3-5 minutes to just stop and listen to what God wants to say to me. And I've found that those really busy weeks, I don't just skip one or two times, but the entire week, and then I get to the end of it wondering why everything feels so crazy, and then I realize my disconnect from the Head and proceed to hit myself in my own head.
-Exercise a few times a week. I know me and my schedule, and I know that if I say "I'm going to ______ everyday!" that that will never happen. Far too busy for a specific commitment in the realm of physical health. However, this gives me some freedom, because in my less busy weeks it will be easy to make time for it, and in my busier weeks I won't have the guilt factor of "I didn't do any real exercise (since I was busy for 17 hours today)." It's really more a commitment to making time for physical activity when possible.
-Finish "The Relationship Principles of Jesus" entries. That poor book has been sitting by my computer since this past summer. . . oops. I think I have about 11 or so entries to enter into the blog still. My bad.
-Clothe myself with love in all things. No excuses. There's never a reason not to be nice, no matter the situation. Breathe, and realize that God is there in all things and has planned all things.

I don't know when I'll start a new book project- that all depends on when I get the current (. . ."current") one completed.

Happy 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment